This post contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission for purchases made through our links. Learn More.
Looking for strong, comfortable, and high-quality black accent chairs under $100?
If yes, you’re on the right web page.
Black is one of the most preferred colors in the furniture market.
Lots of people feel that a set or piece of furniture, including accent chairs, constructed in black color go well with the decor of a home or office.
If you’re on a tight budget in need of a sturdy black accent chair under 100 dollars, look no further.
Below, you’ll find a list of accent chairs in black.
At the time of creating this page, each of the chair models featured on this list is below 100 bucks.
Check them out right now.
Niche Mia Bentwood Reclining Lounge Chair
Flash Furniture Fabric Accent Chair with Rolled in Walnut Finish
Blazing Needles Solid Twill Papasan Chair Cushion
LSSBOUGHT Button Tufted Upholstered Stylish Accent Chair with Sturdy Wood Legs
LSSBOUGHT Upholstered, Button Tufted and Stylish Fabric Accent Chair
YAHEETECH Adjustable Faux Leather Modern Recliner Accent Chair
Regency 9004BK Ivy League Captain Chair
YAHEETECH Contemporary Heigh Adjustable Round Tufted Swivel Accent Chair
YAHEETECH Upholstered Barrel Tub Accent Chair
Duhome Elegant PU Leather Round Swivel Jumbo Size Accent Chair in Black
CangLong Tufted Leather Counter Height Chair in Black
Duhome Elegant Modern Black Arm Accent Chair
ERGOREAL Modern Mid-Century PU Leather Upholstered Black Accent Chair
DHP Wood Legs and Molded Arms Mid Century Accent Chair in Black
Armen Living Black Faux Leather Chair
NOBPEINT Mid-Century Faux Leather Arm Accent Chair in Black
Monarch Specialties Accent Chair in Black
Flash Furniture Love Seats in Black
✅ 10 Simple Tips for Adding Black into Your Home Decor
Black is one of the most used colors in anything, including home decor. While the black color is sometimes associated with unpleasant things such as death, mystery, or darkness, it’s the most used in color combination in all types of decoration.
If done incorrectly, combining black with any other color may look boring or gothic in any space.
But if done properly, adding black to any other color will give you a pleasant aesthetic look.
Below are simple but effective tips that you can use to add black to the various decor of your home or office.
1. Keep it simple – Too much black in a space can be unpleasant to the sight. Add a mixture of white and other colors to jazz up the contrast and keep the space balanced and pleasing.
2. For modern decor – Ensure one main piece of your furniture is black. This may be an armoire, any of the black accent chairs under $100 on this page, ottoman, couch, etc.
3. For more cottage decor – Incorporate a few black pieces of furniture that are weathered. This will ground all the pretty pinks and whites, also add an adult sense of style to your space.
4. Black, white, red colors – These are considered the most romantic color palette. Contrast the brilliant red with the bright white trim, while the black plays the anchor role.
5. Show your sense of adventure and fun – Experiment with the bold wall color. And don’t forget to tame it with touches of black through your small upholstered pieces, accent chairs, or side chairs.
6. Do you hate adding black – Begin small by coating negligible architectural details in black, including towels, pillows, accessories, photo frames, etc.
7. Blow bland color scheme – If you noticed that ‘something’ is missing in your room decor you’re not sure what it is, consider black. It will help you create the most needed design statement in any space.
8. Make it classic – How about a pop of interest in your room? A tiled floor in black-and-white should do the trick. A lot of colors will blend well with this appearance and you can make the furnishings as glamorous as you would like.
9. Styled flooring – Adding black in an area rug is an excellent grounding element. Just don’t forget to incorporate the black elsewhere in the room too.
10. Repeat – Replicate the use of black in the entire room with wrought iron light fixtures, pillow accents, drapery hardware, window treatment, and more for harmonious use of the darker tone.
There is a real zing and boldness when decorating a space with black color. Don’t be afraid. Start using lots of black in your home decor. It’s great for putting a sense of whimsy, style, or sophistication into your space.
There you have it. Our list of the top black accent chairs under $100 for this year.
Hopefully, you’ve seen a few chair models on this list that not only falls within your budget but they also look strong enough to withstand any amount of sitting that would be thrown at them.
You might also want to check out other types of chairs below.
Other Types of Chairs